Monday, September 23, 2013

Denim on Denim on Denim

literally...
Hello Hi Hi Hi !! Fall fashion, you are SO welcomed! I am so excited to be blogging. 
Fall is one of my favorite seasons, especially for fashion; so today's post is especially important because... it is officially Autumn :)




My family and I went apple and pumpkin picking on this very first day of Autumn. It was so much fun and it felt so good to spend quality time with them in the midst of all our hectic schedules. 

One of my favorite looks lately is denim on denim... all denim everything. And let us not forget one of the 'it' footwear this season, wedge sneakers. -- It's now time to put away our sandals, Jersey :(

I pick my outfits by taking out the one piece I really feel like wearing and then I work around that. Yesterday, I really wanted to wear my denim vest and I was also feeling my boyfriend jeans. It was definitely fall weather, so I had to cover my sleeves.. at least while I wasn't in the sun LOL
So I opted for a denim button down- unbuttoned to complete a denim on denim on denim look.







Top: Aritzia
Shirt: Zara
Vest: Bershka
Bottoms: Gap 
Sneakers: Steve Madden 
Bag: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: [mercado-Spain]





No comments:

Post a Comment