Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rainy Fallin'

Heeeeeelllo fashion lovers!

I've been away from my blog this week... it has just been so hectic. I have several posts to share so I'll try to keep you up as soon as I can. 

I titled this Rainy Fallin' because even though the rain wasn't falling while I was taking the pictures and it seems like it was a sunny day. It was really raining throughout the entire day and stopped later on in the afternoon.



This was the first time I brought out the rainboots this Fall and let me tell you, that is probably one of the only reasons why I like the rain... because I love my rainboots- these Burberry boots are my favorite

On rainy days, I usually stick to basics as you can tell- tights and an oversized long sleeve shirt But I love leather and I think it definitely adds the umph to the outfit as well as the day. 
BUT nothing tops this look more than this uhhh-maze scarf! Bring out the scarf ladies, keep those breasts warm:)



P.S. How do you feel about the mustache ring? Some people laugh at it. Some people like it. And some people like my sister absolutely hate it. I like it. I think its fun. No?



Top: Zara
Bottom: Zara
Rainboots: Burberry
Trench Coat: Zara
Scarf: H&M 


The first Instagram sneak peek of this look
Follow @aloclasssy

No comments:

Post a Comment