Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Philip Limmin'

Heeeeeeello fashionistas! 


Guess who I'm wearing? I'm positive you know! PHILIP LIM for Target. His collection is J'ADORE! So amazing, it sold out like crazy. I went to a nearby Target the same day his line released and I was not able to find any Smalls or Extra Smalls. So the day after, I stopped at another Target and found two smalls and mediums in a very hidden spot- I grabbed them right away and took them to the dressing room. I fell in love!!


I wore the leopard tuxedo shirt like this for the first time. I'll definitely be using this shirt often and I'll keep you updated on how I wear it in different ways. It's so versatile!

Again, my technique is to focus on one piece I really want to wear and then work around that piece.
Because the shirt is vibrant, I went for black pants that are SO comfy. Because this shirt fits a bit oversized and the pants are also relaxed, I chose this fitted top with ruffles to make this a more appropriate look for work. 
The final touch to make this outfit official for work was... can you guess?... the shoes! You can't go wrong with beige AND gold accessories. 
 

As of now, I am a substitute teacher, and on this day, I was called in to substitute a 1st grade class. So I wanted to go for a FUN looking shirt. It was between this one and a cream white button down with horses but I went for PHILIP LIM because I had been wanting to wear him and still haven't.. plus, the colors here are more vibrant.   What do you think?

P.S. Don't be scared to shop at Target. They have absolutely fabulous finds,and the best part, for low prices. It's not about the brands. It's how you wear it. 
And as long as you wear it with confidence, you will rock the look!  


 Top: Zara
Bottom: Forever 21
Tuxedo Shirt: Philim Lim for Target
Shoes: (mercado-Spain)
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors
Stud Bracelet: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment