Friday, September 27, 2013

Euroglam Recap

Heeeeey all!

I wanted to share my  previous blogging experience with this post. 
In case you didn't know, two of my best friend's and I had started a blog together a few months back. It was called Euroglam- we used WordPress instead of blogger. (both blog sites are great btw)

Euroglam was an amazing experience. I learned so much from so little time. After attending New York Fashion Week, we realized it would be better to blog individually. We can still help each other but this way, we can really send our own message and connect with you on a more personal level.

When I started blogging, I had no idea how much time it would take up. But it does -between taking the pictures, choosing them, composing the post, styling the post and reviewing it closely-Nonetheless, it is something I enjoy doing but it does take time. And that is why I don't want to just forget those posts. So I'm going to share them with you.

I also noticed how my style of posting has changed and how it continues to change... I'm very new to this world so I'm still learning so much. I want to be able to look back at my transition and I want you to be able to do that too. 
All because I aspire to inspire you. 

The order of the post--- last Euroglam post to the very first post. 


Love Me a Maxi

Dress: Once Upon a Skirt
Vest: Zara
Sandals: Steve Madden
Bag: Aldo



 Flare Me the Green

Top: H&M
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: BCBGeneration 
 Bag: Zara
Bangles: JCrew


Angelito Sin Alas

Dress: Zara
 Shoes: Zara
Accessories: Aldo




Lime Time

Top: Zara
Bottoms: Forever 21
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden




A Rich Look for Less

Blazer- Zara
 Cropped Top- Express
 Pants- (el mercado)
 Heels- BCBGeneration





 Turban Love

Romper: Armani Exchange  
 Jacket: Hollister Co.  
 Scarf: H&M  
 Accessories: Aldo  
 Sandals: Steve Madden


 Playuki Evenings

Top: Victoria Secret
Bikini Top: Victoria Secret; Bombshell
Bikini Bottom: Burberry
Sandals: Havaianas
Sunglasses: BCBGeneration
Purse: Long Champ



From NY to Galicia

Baseball Cap- BCBGeneration
Graphic Tee- Zara
Harem Pants- Aritzia
Sneakers- Converse

A Walk in Boyfriend Jeans

Tank: Tahari
 Boyfriend Jeans: Gap
Sandals: Ivanka Trump
 Belt: Burberry
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment