Friday, October 18, 2013

Sheer lovin'

This post is for the goodness of Friday night fiesta! After a long week, I'm sure you want to take a steaming hot shower, spread the lotion, grab that oh my gawd outfit, slip on the heels, grab the confidence, and down that drink... I sure do!


I wore this outfit last weekend to a night in the New York City with the best of company. I fell asleep watching KUWTK and got ready to Yeezy's album so take a wild guess what mood I was in? KimYe mood all the way! 

The one piece I knew I wanted to wear was this long sheer forest green cardigan. I didn't think I'd wear this at all but KimYe has been wearing it so much and in so many ways that I have slowly grown to love it so when I saw this hanging on the Nordstrom racks... I HAD TO HAVE it. 


I think this cardigan is a statement for itself right now so I wanted to work around it. Being in 'Kanye mood', you know what I'm going to work with- black and leather. 
I am wearing a black cotton spandex jersey halter leotard bodysuit, leather shorts, and my favorite open toed booties of the time that are also black with dark grey blocks.


I wasn't exactly planning for a post here because the quality of the pictures aren't so good. But I loved this look so much that I had to share! Most of the high lighting on the pictures are from Instagram!! Oh how I love that app. 
Don't forget to follow @aloClasssy on Instagram

MWAH! 
 

Top: American Apparel
Shorts: Zara
Cardigan: Nordstrom 






No comments:

Post a Comment