Monday, September 30, 2013

Over All Classsy


So this weekend, I attended New York City White Box Art Show. 
It was definitely a Sunday Funday with good company and good food-- 
btw, I SO recommend Dudleys, their burgers are delicious!



I've been seeing the overall madness rolling in for some time now, so I got this piece when I was in Spain. I wasn't loving the overalls but I figure I can work with the black and step out of my comfort zone one of these days. A day in New York City? Bring on the risk!



I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to wear. The one piece I knew I wanted to wear was this hat which happens to be one of my favorites right now. And as an Instagram addict that I am, I came across Kourtney Kardashian's Instagram and wowwwzzzza, I loved it!! I am obsessed with her sense of style so the instant I saw this, I had to recreate it! 
I gave this look my own fall touch with the booties and the hat.


Top: Express
Overalls: Stradivarius
Booties: Franco Sarto
Bag: Zara 
Hat: Bebe







No comments:

Post a Comment