Sunday, December 8, 2013

Red-y for Santa

If you can't already tell, this is my favorite time of year. The decorations, the jolliness, decorations, movies, family and friend get togethers... I love it all. And as the holiday spirit continues to grow in me, I find myself wearing Christmas' very own colors :) I'm RED-y

 
Wearing a few key pieces to my fall/winter wardrobe: joggers and black heels. 
These black heels were a Cyber Monday j'adore purchase. They are perfect for a casual outfit, a night out, and even for work-- plus, black goes with just about everything.
 I wanted to play with color blocking neutrals so here you have dark grey, black, and white. I don't usually play with too many colors- I was going to go for a black v neck or a black blazer but because of my jolly mood, stuck to this bright red blazer and the white boyfriend tee was a 'hot' pop. 
What I really loved about this look was how it looks so relaxed (I sure felt relaxed too) but this blazer adds a touch of night life. :)

I wore this to a 'wine tasting' theme family and friend gathering at home.


Top: Aritzia
Bottoms: Target (All Star)
Blazer: Mango
Heels: Aldo 



-xoxo Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment