Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tis the season from me to you


My holiday card from me to you <3
On that note, it's been a while since I've done a post and hopefully I'll keep you up during the holidays :) 

 I wanted to do another post on one of my most recent looks with this Philip Lim for Target top for two reasons:
1. It's okay to wear a piece more than once... and post a picture of it -- Be creative when you do
2. Sooooo comfortable and fabulous pop of colors




I'm seeing the pajama look everywhere from E! photos to the red carpet and with this cold-weather-stay-home-in-the-warm feel, I'm dying to find myself a perfect piece for the holidays. But in the mean time, I'm taking advantage of this pajama top and spicing it up in an edgy way with these faux leather pants and heels- keeping the rest of this look neutral makes the top turn heads. Because the top is a little over-sized to have worn nothing underneath, I wore a simple white tank (royal blue tank would look fab too).

This was my look on Black Friday for some fun and exciting holiday shopping. I've been in such a mood to wear heels lately, I didn't even care for the long lines I would have to stand in. These booties are amaze- I would wear them for a casual day, a night out, or even with sweats (sweats and heels trending like crazy now, love!). These have a quilted texture which is so IN.

I've never been a big beanie person. I don't remember even wearing beanies but I'm very into them this season. Personally, I like loose ones on me but there are such cute ways to wear them. I chose an off white beanie here to pull the look together since I had chosen a white tank top.

Top: Philip Lim for Target
Tank: Zara
Pants: Zara
Booties: Zara
Beanie: Abercrombie & Fitch


Keep up with me daily on Instagram as I aspire to inspire you
@aloclasssy <3  

-xoxo Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment