Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall in Plaid

Happy early Monday loves! I hope you had a great weekend. I wore this outfit for a Sunday Funday afternoon with my family. 


So I've been keeping my posts short and sweet but I have some things to share for this one and I hope you'll enjoy. :)
Some styles stay the same from year to year... With fall comes the plaid, the boots, the over sized sweaters, yummy scarves, and what not but this year I'm loving the 'tied-button-downs-around-the waist' look especially plaid and denim button downs as you see here. (Also in a previous post) I think its edgy and chic.
Because the plaid shirt has minimal grey accents, I went for a grey v neck sweater to make the plaid pop on top of the black cargo pants and this quilted jacket. The faux leather jacket definitely pulls the look together making it extra edgy and 'rocker' look; some may even think it looks 'bad'. It was a little chilly than the past few days so I brought out the ankle boots but I was contemplating Converse sneaks. 


As I mentioned on one of my Instagram pictures, I'm growing a love for lip sticks. Saturday night I tried this Dolce & Gabbana Ruby lip stick. Simply J'ADORE. Loved it so much I wanted to wear it today. 
I woke up late so I didn't have time to do my hair. I was debating putting my hair up because I sure was not going to keep it down. But since I was feeling extra edgy and I had the lip stick on, I thought this black Gucci hat would bring the whole look together..


Saving the best for last... a little bit about the bracelet... That's my name and this is an affirmation bracelet BCBGeneration sent me as one of the prizes for winning their fall Instagram contest. I'll do a post on the contest and prize details this week. 
Get a hold of an affirmation bracelets. They make a statement and they're super chic.


This is definitely one of my favorite outfits I put together so far this fall!! What do you think?


Sweater: Zara basic
Plaid shirt: Olive & Oak
Cargo pants: Zara
Jacket: Zara
Boots: Franco Sarto
Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: BCBGeneration
Hat: Gucci
Bag: Zara





No comments:

Post a Comment